It’s race day at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, and we’ve got all the information you need to get ready for Sunday’s Foxwoods Resort Casino 301:
START TIME: 3 p.m. ET.
TV: NBCSN. Pre-race broadcast begins at 2:30 p.m. ET.
RACE DISTANCE: 301 laps around the 1.058-mile oval for a total of 318.46 miles.
STAGE LENGTHS (laps per stage): Stage 1: 75, Stage 2: 110, Stage 3: 116.
LAST TIME: The top two drivers of 2020 — Denny Hamlin and Kevin Harvick — also dueled at New Hampshire in July 2019. Hamlin led 113 laps, but it was Harvick who edged him at the checkered flag by 0.210 seconds after leading the final 35 laps.
QUALIFYING: No practice sessions or qualifying was held at New Hampshire, so the starting lineup was determined by a random draw among groups in the team owner standings:
- Positions 1-12: Determined by a random draw from charter teams in those positions in team owner points
- Positions 13-24:: Random draw among charter teams in those positions in owner points
- Positions 25-36: Random draw among charter teams in those positions in owner points
- Positions 37-38: Filled out by open, non-chartered teams in order of owner points
LINEUP: Aric Almirola will start on the pole for the third time this season and the second time in three weeks. Hamlin also drew a spot on the front row.
Here is the lineup for the Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 (car number in parentheses):
1. (10) Aric Almirola, Ford
2. (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota
3. (9) Chase Elliott, Chevrolet
4. (2) Brad Keselowski, Ford
5. (18) Kyle Busch M&M’s, Toyota
6. (14) Clint Bowyer, Ford
7. (4) Kevin Harvick, Ford
8. (88) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet
9. (22) Joey Logano, Ford
10. (1) Kurt Busch, Chevrolet
11. (19) Martin Truex Jr., Toyota
12. (12) Ryan Blaney, Ford
13. (8) Tyler Reddick, Chevrolet
14. (41) Cole Custer, Ford
15. (43) Bubba Wallace, Chevrolet
16. (24) William Byron, Chevrolet
17. (20) Erik Jones, Toyota
18. (34) Michael McDowell, Ford
19. (21) Matt DiBenedetto, Ford
20. (48) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet
21. (42) Matt Kenseth, Chevrolet
22. (6) Ryan Newman, Ford
23. (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet
24. (17) Chris Buescher, Ford
25. (13) Ty Dillon, Chevrolet
26. (53) James Davison, Chevrolet
27. (77) Garrett Smithley, Chevrolet
28. (51) Joey Gase, Ford
29. (27) JJ Yeley, Ford
30. (37) Ryan Preece, Chevrolet
31. (47) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Chevrolet
32. (00) Quin Houff, Chevrolet
33. (32) Corey LaJoie, Ford
34. (15) Brennan Poole, Chevrolet
35. (95) Christopher Bell, Toyota
36. (38) John Hunter Nemechek, Ford
37. (96) Daniel Suarez, Toyota
38. (66) Timmy Hill, Toyota
Having the apt skills to play with words to put forth various updates and news relating to the field of technology in an interesting way has made Adrian is a contributor in our organization. He is dedicated to writing articles related to all the up-to-the-minute inventions, launches, updates, and much more happening in the world of technology. In his free time, Adrian offers a guest lecture to kids about the latest inventions.